Satispay is a mobile-only service that allows customers manage their online private budget. To perform a payment, users must accept or decline the request directly on the mobile application.
How activate Satispay
To activate Satispay you must follow these steps:
- Register a business account in Satispay’s website.
- Create the Security Bearer from the section Negozi Online inside the Satispay dashboard.
- Request Axerve Ecommerce Solutions to activate the integration
- Open Axerve Ecommerce Solutions dashboard and go in Configuration > Payment Methods > Satispay > Parameters Managements and insert the key you received (
Satispay Security Bearer).
If you want to use the
paymentType tag for this method, the value to use is
SATISPAY. See the section How to redirect the customer to a payment method to learn how to use the
How does it works for the customer?
- When the user chooses Satispay as a payment method, he is redirected to Satispay’s login page.
- The user accepts or declines the payment in the same way he does for a payment in the physical store.
Satispay and test environment
It is possible to request to Satispay a test environment and the related
Security Bearer. Once you have it, you can connect it to Axerve Ecommerce Solutions’ test environment and test the payment.